Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Make: Zander's Bucket List Book

Monday Make: This week's project


Last week, we had Zander's 'Welcome to the World' party and I asked our guests to bring ideas of things they think should he should do in his lifetime. Ideas came in ranging from skydiving to smelling the rain and they were perfect. It's still an ongoing thing as I'm waiting for  more people's additions, but it's looking amazing.

So, I needed a truly lovely book for Zander's 'Bucket List Book' and I knew I'd never find one that was good enough. After last week's attempts, I decided to make my own and I'm so pleased I did because it's given him something completely original. I'm hoping it will stay in tact over the years.


Here are a few of the completed pages:


If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment