Thursday, September 22, 2016

#tbt: HB's Dress

Throw back Thursday: taking a look at stuff I've made in the past.




I had completely forgotten about this and came across this photo by accident.
I then had to ransack my computer files to find these...



Sorry about the quality, it was pre-iPhone.



My little sister had asked me to make her a dress for her Brother-in-Law-to-be's wedding (it was before she married her now husband), so I made this.
It was a bit of a nightmare because personally I find making a dress to fit long distance really difficult with only had a few fitting days but I loved making this dress, the bead work in particular. I'm not 100% certain it fitted as well as she would like, but in all the photos I've seen, she looked incredible.



If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment