Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ah, the joys of Photoshop.

Oh how I love Photoshop.
This is a photo of my boys wearing my bandanna scarves (available from www.etsy.com/shop/icanbeSuperMe) outside school one cold, wintery day.
I had recently made a batch and as usual, they nabbed one each for themselves. 
I always let them for two reasons; so I can take photos at random (I kind of prefer photos taken in natural circumstances) and because they make great walking advertisements. We always get compliments from strangers and I usually have flyers in my handbag haha.
Anyhoo, the original photo was lovely and colourful, but not entirely obvious as to what it was trying to sell, so I fiddled with it on Photoshop.
Very pleased.
Even more pleasing was the fact that the reason for making this batch was because I had received a request to make them in this larger size (they were originally only in 0-2yrs).
And it was my very first international order! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment