Thursday, October 27, 2016

#tbt: Wedding Cake

Throw back Thursday: taking a look at stuff I've made in the past.
I have finally found (by accident, after months of searching) the file hiding photos of all the cakes I've made in the past. So, inevitably the next few months will be dedicated to them.
I'll start with our wedding cake.
I remember the last few days before the wedding were specifically for making and decorating cupcakes, everything else had to be done by then so I had time.
In the hoo haa of the day, we completely forgot to cut the top cake, so no one got any of it, which turned out to be unfortunate (for our beloved guests) because when we did finally crack into it, it turned out to be the most deliciously moist, chocolatey cake ever. Ah, shame.
If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment