Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tempting Tuesday: Ghost Meringues

Tempting Tuesday: trying not to kill my family with my experimental cooking.
You know the posts full of Pinterest fails you see on Facebook? I really thought, as I was making these that this photo would end up on one of those. 
But, having taken them to a party, and having eaten a few of them myself, I don't give a damn. 
They were tasty and they are all gone.
Saying that though, because the tubes of icing I thought I had turned out to be gel food colouring and I didn't have time to make some icing, I decided to use the food colouring regardless, which could have gone horrendously wrong, but it was...okay.
If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment