Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sticky Saturday: Painting with wheels

Sticky Saturday: messy play fun with kids


This week saw the arrival of a new toy...well...a giant tray. Zander and I had already christened it with some rolling ball related fun but this is what I bought it for; really messy stuff.

Some splonges of paint and some wheelie vehciles...

Zander went straight for the paint splonges.



Then he decided to get in...

He had lots of fun smushing the paint colours together.

Then, knowing they were welcome to join in and knowing I had a bath ready for them for when they were done here...in they came. Zander promptly left, as he often does when they get a bit too wild for him and he watched on the sidelines until I plonked him in the bath.

Just so you know, don't use glitter paint and then expect to be able to wash their hair in the bath water...

On the plus side, I got these amazing prints from Zander's handiwork just before the bigger boys hopped in.

If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment