Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday Make: Children's Activity Sheets

Monday Make: This week's project

As a child, I loved making my own puzzles. In fact, even in my twenties I was making my own sudoku puzzles just for fun. This week, I have been revelling in my love for puzzles and making my own mazes and stuff to put in my craft boxes (I got overexcited looking at craft supply catalogues and decided to put together weekly craft boxes for the Summer holidays).

This page from my Wreck This Journal also awakened my enjoyment of drawing mazes.
see it here
So, I drew this for the Monster themed box, he's so cute!

And this for my In the Garden themed box. According to my proofers (my children), it's very easy, but that's ok as they're older than most of the recipients.

I'll definitely be making more, it's far too much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment