Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday Make: Christmas Card Layered Scene

Monday Make: This week's project

I'm genuinely shocked I managed to make this today. With a billion things to do, the boys main presents arriving (and therefore needing a good stashing away) and a baby who would not be put down, it did take all day, although it shouldn't have.
It was also a bit of a mission because for some reason my Christmas card stash seems a little short this year...I wonder if I didn't bother keeping last years because it had been too hard to squeeze in making cards while heavily pregnant and I presumed it would be impossible with a new baby...or maybe I just didn't get any haha.
Anyway, my usual determination kicked in and I made it regardless.

This was my inspiration, found on Pinterest (obviously).



If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment