Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sensory Sunday: Squish Painting Reverse Christmas Cards

Sensory Saturday: Exploring the world with little fat fingers.




I'll be honest. I wanted to do this with his actual fingers, but since he only puts things in his mouth, I couldn't face it. Instead, I went with the 'seal everything in a bag' technique despite the fact that only four weeks ago I featured this idea in this post.

Having given Zander two pieces of paint splatted paper sealed in plastic wallets, sprinkled glitter over the results and left them to dry for a day or two, I chopped up his hard work. When I say 'hard work', I do of course mean avid scrunching up and chewing.
I had some silver card in my stash so I ran it through the embosser a good friend lovingly bought me years ago, just to make them extra festive.
A lot of painstaking cutting out of tree shapes and a lot of pritt stick later, these are my results. I love them! And I was pleasantly surprised as to how many I managed to make. Yay!

If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment