Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sticky Saturday: Pasta Wreaths

Sticky Saturday: messy play fun with kids

This week we made pasta wreaths.
I can't tell you how much of a pain it was painting all that pasta; a whole packet, stirred in a bowl with a lot of green paint. I added a little cold water to get it moving into the gaps better and then painstakingly dried in all on multiple trays in the oven on a very low heat.
Then I cut the middles and the edges off at least 30 paper plates, punched holes in the tops and cut up some ribbon.
I just hope everyone's pasta stayed on once they were dry because mine took a fair amount of PVA before it would consider staying in place.

I loved the kids versions, there were ribbons everywhere :)

If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment