Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Make: Recipe Book

Monday Make: This week's project


Now that I'm finally working through my recipe scrapbook, I thought it time to revamp it. I loved it but it was a bit tired and well worn on the few pages I actually used on a regular basis (mostly vanilla sponge and pancakes).


I found an A5 ringbinder in my stationary stash and filled it with painstakingly printed out lined pages, with lovely rainbow lines and a cute border (put together in Microsoft Publisher). I also made some cute title pages and a front cover in Photoshop.
I found some leftover A4 dividers and cut them to size to separate the chapters and used my label maker (yay! love my label maker) to label them.






Just in case you need them;



Now I just need to finish writing out my recipes and I look forward to amending the ones that inspire me but I can't put in as they are because they contain ingredients I hate...

No comments:

Post a Comment