Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sticky Saturday: Flower Petal Placemats

                                Sticky Saturday: messy play fun with kids


I've had this project in my plan for the year's activities but I had begun to think we couldn't do it, as I had originally planned to use the blossom from the local trees, but my timing was out and the blossom is gone now. However, my Mother's garden is chocca full of flowers, so with her consent, I went round with a carrier bag.

These are very simple to make, and beautifully effective.
I cut out some frames using sugar paper and popped them inside laminating pouches.


The trickiest bit was laminating that many placemats before everyone went home...





You can always tell how much the parents/carers liked the craft by how many are left when we close...they were all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment