Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday Make: Aquabats Bag Tag

Monday Make: This week's project

This Christmas present turned out to be one of the coolest things I've ever made. When trying to think of someting to make a friend of mine, I decided to go with something Aquabats themed since he recently got his little boy almost as obsessed with the show as he is (and equally Mr Strawberry and my boys). I decided to make a key ring as I was making the Pokeball keyrings at the same time, but it turned out to be far too big. I gave it to him anyway, presuming he'd find a use for it regardless and I wasn't disappointed. On Boxing day, he posted this on Facebook...
...along with the status that this was the coolest bag tag ever!
Yaaaaaaay!
If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment