Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tempting Tuesday: Banana Cake

Tempting Tuesday: trying not to kill my family with my experimental cooking.


This recipe is incredibly easy and marvellous when you've got some bananas going brown in the fruit bowl, especially as you can be pretty certain you've already got the other ingredients in the cupboard. It's lighter than I expected and so fluffy. I bet it would be yummy with custard too (it was all gone before I had a chance to try).

Ingredients:
3 small bananas
1 tsp lemon juice
100g butter
100g sugar
2 eggs
225g self raising flour


 Method:
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Mash bananas with lemon juice.
Blend butter and sugar.
Add eggs, then bananas.
Sift in flour and mix well.
Turn into a greased tin and bake for about 40 minutes.

Free printable recipe card. Just right click & save as.

If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment