Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sensory Sunday: Loom Band Sensory Bottle

Sensory Sunday: Exploring the world with little fat fingers.


This week, inspired by Pinterest (as usual), I made Zander a loom band sensory bottle.

Easy as pie; put water, loom bands (not too many, think I used too many) and a few drops of glycerine in a bottle and seal it up.


I wish I had a got a photo of his face when I first showed it to him for you, but I was enjoying the moment, but I promise you it was absolute pure wonder. Then he promptly wondered off.

I took these photos a few days later.



He likes it, but once he's sucked on the ends for a bit he's done with it. It might be more loved by an older child who would either spend their time watching the bands swirl about, or try and get the thing open and flood the floor...
If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment