Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Make: Macrame Bracelets

Monday Make: This week's project


For as long as I can remember, I've had a 'how to' sheet on Macrame, photocopied from a book I borrowed from my Mother in the nineties, stashed away in my 'to do' pile. I don't know where said pile is now of course, so I had to google it. I've no idea if I've done it right, but if nothing else, it's 'inspired' by so hey ho.

I made this one using glass beads I bought in London while I was at Uni there. There was this amazing bead shop in Soho, but sadly, being a student I couldn't afford to go very often. I did however get these on one of my few trips.

This one is made using felt beads I won in a magazine competition years ago. I love them so much (I had wanted so badly to win haha) that I haven't ever used them. How silly!


I would of course do a how to, but I've no idea if I can make it make sense. Maybe google it and see what you come up with. Youtube is epic for learning everything!


If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment