Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tempting Tuesday: Veggie Pie

Tempting Tuesday: trying not to kill my family with my experimental cooking.


I made a pie!
Pastry has scared me too much to brave it until now. I've gone for the 'rustic' look as I was struggling too much to make it tidy.
The contents is basically what I had in the fridge; sweet potato, butternut squash, potato, carrot, celery and onion, all mixed with a cheese sauce made using butter, flour, milk and cheese.
I baked it at 180°C for around half an hour.
I tastes great, perfect with mash potato and broccoli but sadly it turns out pastry gives me horrendous indigestion. I'll try different flour next time and see if the over processed white flour is the problem.

If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment