Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sticky Saturday: Minecraft Masks

Sticky Saturday: messy play fun with kids

World book day was upon us but I was feeling too blue to bother, so I told the boys to sort their own costumes out. Of course they chose Minecraft characters, but since they have more Minecraft books than anything else, I figured they're totally book characters.
I helped them cut the masks out of cereal boxes and then left them to paint them. They did a fantastic job, don't you think? I particularly love Ed's 'warrior' creeper.

Bean's costume will be complete as soon as he fishes his black hoody out of his P.E. kit at school.


If you like what you see, share it using one of the magic buttons below. 
Leave a comment or even subscribe, it would make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment