Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday Make: Finn Hat

Monday Make: This week's project


I started this at least two winters ago, and found it while tidying up. It only needed the ears stitching up and the velcro adding to the strap, but of course these things take much longer to get around to than anything else. 
I can't remember how I did, and apparently I have to make another one for Bean, so I'm going to have to look at it really hard and work out what I did. As with most things, I made it up as I went along, re-did it several times until I was happy, so it may take me some time. 
I am mildly annoyed by the stitch change half way down the hat, but there's probably nothing I can do about that, it's totally the easiest way to make it without having lots of parts to stitch up. 
I'll update when I make Bean's, possibly with a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment