Friday, September 14, 2012

365 Day Photo Challenge Explained



I thought I’d take the opportunity to explain the whole 365 day photo challenge.
It’s something I came across on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Framed365) completely by accident. I don’t even remember how, but I was immediately struck by it. I might be wrong, but it seems to be an idea either invented by, or taken on by therapists/analysts, and can be used as a method of self exploration.
So the general idea (which changes from person to person as everyone amends it for their own uses) is to post a photo a day which is either; a photo taken by me, a photo of me taken by other people, a self portrait, a family album photo or a found image.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a lovely idea. A creative form of keeping a journal (only not in chronological order, which has its advantages), a fantastic way of keeping goals, and I can definitely see how therapists could use this. What a fascinating thing to do. =3

    Annnnnnnd this is the third comment I've left on your blog today. Honest, I'll stop being so chatty. ;D I can't help it~! I'm a talker. x3

    ReplyDelete