Thursday, September 20, 2012

Arguing with my phone again



I have completely screwed myself over.
I ‘tidied’ my phone contacts.
Driven mad by the idea that there could be duplicates, oh how I hate duplicates, I love it when things are clean and precise and even.
So, I put them all on my Gmail account (most were there anyway) and expected my phone to be clever enough to find them all when I put the contact list in the Gmail setting. Nope. There are a few important ones missing, like my mum, my baby sister, my besties and....my husband. Oops.
So now it’s not tidy. It’s not even. I now just have a very small contacts list (minus all the Facebook imported junk). I don’t see why it had to take out only important people. Must be karma. I deserved it for being so goddamn pedantic.
To top it off, this morning I had a text from an unknown number, telling me they had a dream about me last night. Not exactly what I want to hear from a stranger haha, but thankfully it turned out (as I had guessed by the dream specifics) to be a close friend my phone has decided to ‘forget’.
Only 3 more months until my contract is up and I can get an iphone!! Whahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment