Tuesday, September 18, 2012

365 Photo. Day 10

Yesterday, as I went to school to collect the boys, I was holding my car keys instead of shoving them into my bag. I usually put my handbag on the buggy, but I’m trying to get Bean to walk sensibly with me (rather than run off which is what he normally does grrr), so I left my bag at home in order to be more hands-free. I glanced at my keys and realised that the photo of the boys made me an official 'Mummy', if you know what I mean. I don’t know many parents these days, who don’t have photos of their kids on the keys. Isn’t that odd? I don’t know when it happens, it just does. I think I got a photo pack when the Tempest lady came to our Mums’n’Tots group and there happened to be little photos and I happened to have a spare key ring for it to go in.
So anyway, that lead me to think about the concept of the contents of a person's pockets or a woman's handbag says a lot about who they are, and I reckon keys are the same. So I thought I photograph mine.
So there's my car key of course, still quite new to me as I only got my licence a year ago. My house key, keys to my Mum’s, a butterfly trolley thingy, Tesco clubcard swiper (love Tesco), the photo of my boys and a monkey my mum bought me donkeys years ago (it was in my Xmas stocking one year, no idea when. It's being washed as I type since looking at it made me realise quite how dirty it is).
So, there you have it. What do your keys say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment