Tuesday, September 18, 2012

365 Photo. Day 11


My husband, who has a nasty habit of bringing home junk and cluttering up our very cluttered house and consequently driving my up the frickin wall, brought these home last night.
Normally I would hit the roof (he loves to build bikes and therefore has a few of them already loitering in my garden/loft/anyway he can find space), but these babies have made me a very happy bunny. I’ve been jealous of Ed’s scooter for a while and wanted an adult size one, and I looooove the ladies town bike, I was looking on eBay a while ago, but I couldn’t justify the spend so I gave up. He found both of these in a skip, and yes, they both need a lot of work, but it’s nothing he’s not capable of. And I know it's really hypocritical of me to not be cross this time, I'm so very selfish sometimes. In my defence, my husband is a very busy man, and building bikes is not something he actually has anywhere or any time to do.
I am very excited, they are going to be beautiful and coooool as. I’m so looking forward to when Bean can ride his bike a bit faster and we can all go to school on wheels.

I was riding round the house on the scooter last night and it’s amazing!  Argh! I can't wait!
And yes, today's photobomb was brought to you by Milly.

No comments:

Post a Comment