Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sticky Saturday: Shaving Foam and Paint Marbling

Sticky Saturday: messy play fun with kids
 
After a few months of fobbing the kids off with not-so-messy messy play, due to being very pregnant or having a brand new baby, I decided to give them something to make up for it.
Proper messy messy play.
Full of finger swirling, hand print smooshing and apron wearing fun.
 

Set up was easy, I did it one handed with baby Zander in a sling.
I simply sprayed shaving foam across all the tables, added dollops of paint (being very careful that everyone got a varying colour combination because I'm anal like that).
I invited the kids in a few at a time, (rather than all thirty-five!) and tried to 're-load' the tables in between
 



 
I left them to swirl and smush to their hearts content, then slapped on a piece of sugar paper and peel it away revealing beautiful marbled pictures.
(Warning: don't let the shaving foam and paint covered kids help with this bit else you'll have a piece of paper with paint on both sides and mildly bemused parents).
 
 
I love the multi-coloured patterns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment